Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veterans Day

I'd like to take a moment to say "thank you" to all our Veterans on this Veterans Day. Too many days of the year go by without acknowledging the people that have made this great country what it is today. People that put their lives on the line, those that made the ultimate sacrifice, and those that are still out there today fighting for our freedom and the rights and privileges that we have. I am an American, I am proud to be an American and I still think this nation is the greatest in the world, despite some of the issues that are going on now. Sooo, without getting up on a soap box, which I could real easy, I simply and sincerely from the bottom of my heart want to say thank you to all the Veterans. Happy Veterans Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment