Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

As I stand here this Christmas Eve morning, I'm reflecting over the past year. I can't believe the year is coming to a close, time truly does fly when you're having fun. This is a time amidst all the hustle and bustle to take a moment and count your blessings. Allow me to share with you, I have a wonderful husband whom I just celebrated our 30th Anniversary with, two beautiful daughters and the most special little grandson in the world who loves his Grandma "so much". I also count in my blessings my Summit "family". Not only those I work with but all "my" special members I get to see and spend time with, I've gotten so close with so many of you I feel you are part of my family. I hope you all have a blessed Holiday Season as well as good tidings for the upcoming New Year. Merry Christmas my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment