Monday, September 21, 2009

Frost On the Pumpkin

Brrr! It was a cold one this morning, very appropriate for the first day of Autumn, I guess. I did however, check to see when the Autumnal Equinox actually occurs. In the Northern Hemisphere the equinox will occur at 5:18pm central time on September 22. So I say let's celebrate the Harvest, enjoy this beautiful Fall weather we have been given, take the time to reflect on the past seasons and prepare for the upcoming changes. It's time to start thinking of Winter projects and activities, what new things can we do this year? I have a couple of things I want to try this winter, let me share these with you. I plan on giving weaving a try as well as snowshoeing, I know, kind of two different ends of the spectrum but what the heck. If anybody has something new or different that they would like to share with me, please blog me.

7 comments:

  1. As you know, I flyfish all Winter long. Believe it or not, I actually catch bigger fish in the winter than in the Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy snow shoeing and have my own snow shoes. So, if you need someone to go with give me a call. We could get a group together as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Robyn! I think it's wonderful you are already planning fun things for the fall and winter. I would like to try snow shoeing as well, so when you and Linda get something organized please let me know and I'll join you ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just count days until Spring :-)As you know I am a big fan of winter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robyn-
    What an awesome blog. I plan on COMPLETING the Flathead Swim Around The Lake this Fall/Winter.
    Didn't quite make it last year.
    Be Well! Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you guys for reading my blog. We will definately have to get a snowshoe day together, it will be good for comedy relief if nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, something new. I'm just trying to keep up with all the old I've got going on. Here's something new - I show up at the Summit every morning.

    ReplyDelete