Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Keep Your Belongings Safe



There has been a recent rash of break-ins in the Flathead Valley, sad but true. Every day it seems we are hearing about another one. While I have NOT heard about anything recently up here at the Summit I would like to offer a reminder to everyone to please, please don't leave purses, cellphones, wallets etc... on the seat of your cars! If you don't want to lock them in your trunk bring them inside, we have the lockers downstairs for a reason! With that being said, please lock your items up in the lockers while you are here. I'm kind of a "cup half full" sort of person and I like to believe the best in people, unfortunately that is not always the case. Even when you are in the shower lock the locker for security sake.

I really hate being this negative but I think it is something we all need to be a little more aware of. Thank you so much and do have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment