Monday, January 24, 2011

Spring...It's right around the corner

Ok, so maybe I'm jumping the gun but with all the gray skies, cold weather and general gloom there has to be a little shining light on the horizon. I found mine yesterday, I looked out my kitchen window and there on my pussywillow bush were catkins. Now, it is not fully covered but it is a start.

With that being said it must be time to get into Spring training. It's time to get those gardening muscles tuned up, digging, hoeing, planting all the fun stuff! It's never too early or too late to get started, there can always be a "Day 1", that's what I tell myself anyway, don't give up.

If you need a little morale boost don't despair. Not everybody is a size 5, nor would we all want to be. You need to embrace yourself, all your curves and chubbiness, faults and failures. Underneath all that is a really good person, I'm sure of it! If you are ready to try and shed a few pounds for whatever reason don't be intimidated, take that first step, you can do it and remember that"Hope Springs Eternal".

No comments:

Post a Comment