Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to School Blues

Well, it's that time of year again, the most wonderful time of the year, back to school. Yeah!! Teachers are hesitant, hopeful and optimistic, the students are scared and excited, and the parents are thrilled. Let's get some structure back in those little darlings lives. Actually, for me I love this time of year, the fall is my favorite. I love those crisp blue sky days with all the fabulous colors. I like to take this time of year and do my "fall cleaning" and decorating, it kind of gives a fresh start to routines that have fallen by the wayside and helps me prepare for the upcoming holidays. I know Summer isn't over yet, but I think Fall is kind of easing it's way in. So with all this being said, I hope everyone can still find some time for themselves to enjoy these beautiful days and Happy Back to School.

No comments:

Post a Comment